LSR-30 is a low viscosity, high concentration, water dispersing polyacrylamide emulsion. It is widely used in a variety of paper such as corrugated paper, cardboard paper, whiteboard paper, culture paper, newsprint, film coated base paper, etc.
1. High retention rate, reach 90%
2.High solid content, more than 30%
3.Good fludity, dissolving fast, dosing easily, automatic addition
4.Low dosage, 300 grams ~ 1000 grams per MT paper
5.Applicable to wide PH range, used in various kinds of papers
1. Significantly improve retention rate of the small fiber and filler of paper pulp, save pulp more than 50-80kg per MT paper.
2. Make the white water closed circulation system to operate well and give maximum power, make the white water easy for clarification and reduce the concentration of loss of white water by 60-80%, reduce the salt content and BOD in the waste water, reduce the pollution treatment cost.
3. Improve the cleanness of blanket, makes the machine operate better.
4. Make the beating degrees lower, speed up the drainage of wire, improve the speed of paper machine and reduce the steam consumption.
5. Effectively improve the paper sizing degree, especially for culture paper, it can improve the sizing degree about 30 ℅, it can help to reduce the rosin size and usage of aluminum sulfate around 30 ℅.
6. Improve the wet sheet paper strength, improve paper making conditions.
Solid Content (%)
Cationic charge （%）
1. Automatic dosing: LSR-30 emulsion→pump→ automatic flow meter→automatic dilution tank→screw pump→ flow meter→ wire.
2. Manual dose: add enough water to dilution tank→ agitate→add lsr-30, mix 10 - 20 minutes→ transfer into the storage tank→headbox
3. Note: the dilution concentration is generally 200 - 600 times (0.3%-0.5%), add place should choose high box or the pipe before wire box, the dosage is generally 300 - 1000 grams / ton (based on dry pulp)
Package & Storage:
1200kg/IBC or 250kg/drum, or 23mt /flexibag.
Storage Temperature :5-35℃。Shelf life: 6 month.