With a vision to be a market leader in our domain, we have been engaged in manufacturing of Calcium Hypochlorite 65% & 70%. It is utilized as a sanitizing and disinfecting agent for swimming pools & drinking water simultaneously. This compound is known to have chemical formula Ca(ClO)2 with molar mass of 142.98 g/mol. It is also considered as a bleaching agent for water treatment purpose. Calcium Hypochlorite 65% & 70% possesses oxidizing property due to which is also finds application remove glycols and keto acids.
Appears as white to gray colored powder
Has a melting point of 100 degree Celsius
Non flammable in nature
Calcium Hypochlorite 65% & 70%
- A high-efficiency bleacher and disinfectant.
- It can be used for bleaching cotton and hemp textiles, chemical fiber, paper pulp and amylum. It is also used in industrial waste water treatment, sanitation & epidemic
- prevention and household sanitation facilities, as well as for disinfection and sterilizationof swimming pools, potable water, vegetables, fishponds, sericiculture and ground etc.
Available chlorine (%) â¥
Packing, Transportation and Storage
- According to the regulation of GB190, the product should be packed in plastic barrel, each with a net weight of 40kg or 45kg.
- It should be stored in a cool, well-ventilated and dry warehouse separated from organics, acids, oils and reducing agents, and far away from heat source and flame source.
- It should be protected against rain and sunlight during transportation, and gently handled to avoid bumping and rolling during loading/unloading.
- In the event of fire, it can be disposed using water, sandy soil or CO2 extinguisher by firemen who wear gas masks.
Head Office : Rm No. 1502, Yixing International Economic & Trade Building, 21 West Jiaoyu Road, Yixing, Jiangsu Sheng, 214200, China