Backed by our skilled professionals, we are engaged in the
business of providing 14% Isothiazoline-One (CMITMIT) Bactericide. It is a
synthetic biocide and preservative which is utilized in various personal care
products. This compound is also utilized for water treatment in petrochemical
and electrical industries. It is known to have the ability kill bacteria,
yeast, and fungi. 14% Isothiazoline-One (CMITMIT) Bactericide has chemical
formula C4H5NOS and molar mass of 115.1 g/mol.
Appears as yellow colored transparent liquid
Does not contain any VOCs
14% Isothiazoline-one (CMITMIT) Bactericide
5-chloro-2-mehtyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one (CMIT) 2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one (MIT)
Generic biocide for any diluted form
Yellow transparent liquid
Content of Active Substance (%)
Rate of Chlorine
2.5 to 3.5
2.0 to 4.0
1.27 to 1.33
Application fieldIt is a bactericide that finds applicability in a number of industries and applications, for instance dyes, inks, paraffin liquid, paint, metal cutting fluids, water-based polymer and cosmetics. It can be used to treat water in petrochemicals industry, electricity industry, central air conditioning sector and industrial cooling water. What this bactericide is good at is sterilization and removal of algae.Performance characteristics
Usage and Cautions
- It has the ability to kill yeasts, bacteria, and fungi. Just a small amount is enough for the purpose.
- It is better to use it the medium of the pH value in the range of 2 to 9; that is free of divalent salt and cross-link no emulsion.
- This easy to use chemical is miscible with water and can be added in any production step.
- This chemical has a low toxicity and when used in appropriate concentration causes no harm completely.
- No residue lefts after discharge.
- It causes no pollution to environment.
- One ca easily handle, transport and use this chemical.
- It shares good compatibility with protein-contained agents, emulsifiers and surfactants.
- It has a good effect on pseudomonas.
- It contains no formaldehyde and VOC.
Packaging1 kg per IBC drum or 250 kg per drumStorage and TransportationStore it at room temperature in a dark place; with a shelf time of a year.
- For the treatment of water, dilute this chemical into a 1.5% aqueous solution and use the blended solution of about 80 to 100 ppm once or twice every week, based on the multiplication of algae, bacterial and other microorganisms.
- One must avoid direct contact with eyes for long. In case of contact, immediately rinse eyes with water. Also, make sure it doesn't contact with skin for long term.
- Contact with reducible metals, such as aluminum and iron is not allowed, as it can lead to decomposition.
- It must not be used in the alkaline medium of pH> 9.0, given to its poor stability. Combination of this chemical with highly nucleophilic chemicals can cause declined quality or even failure of the product.